Are you thoughtful and genuinely considerate of the needs of others? Do you listen well to clients and team members, inspire confidence in them, and help them achieve their goals?
If so, you may be the perfect candidate to join a vibrant team of medical communicators who serve our clients with both scientific integrity and joy!
Eubio is comprised of medical, scientific, and business professionals from around the world who are not only authorities in their fields, but who are committed to working together to support the high standards and exemplary work that our clients expect. We are looking to add to our team an Account Manager who possesses the following traits:
- Strong commitment to client satisfaction and attention to detail
- Impeccable personal integrity
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Ability to organize, manage, and inspire a team to meet or exceed client business forecasts
- Strong commitment to client satisfaction
- Talent for thinking creatively and discovering new ways to serve existing clients and develop new business relationships
Essential job functions associated with this position include:
- Manage team members from a variety of disciplines and roles in a virtual environment in a way that capitalizes on their individual strengths and results in stellar project deliverables that are completed according to agreed upon budgets and timelines
- Communicate key client issues, strategies, and initiatives to team members accurately and in a timely manner
- Establish project plans, with milestones, considering internal resources and client parameters
- Communicate team assignments and timelines through our online portal and ensure that information therein is accurate and updated bi-weekly
- Ensure proper internal routing of jobs, sign-off, and archival of documents within our online portal
- Solidify current internal Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and upgrade SOPs as needed to ensure that projects are operating as efficiently as possible, and within budget
- Review all work before it is shared with clients and stakeholders to ensure that it meets Eubio’s standards and apply thoughtful analysis to effectively provide feedback to the Editorial/Scientific team, as needed
- Work with the Operations team to expand and maintain Eubio’s talent databases
- Work with the Financials team to provide financial and statistical data about projects to clients
- Facility using the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
Client Relations/Business Development
- Meet with clients and initiate necessary follow up with both clients and external stakeholders to ensure engagement from all parties and that projects are completed according to agreed upon goals and timelines
- Ensure sufficient expectations are set internally and externally to reach milestones and produce deliverables
- Become well versed in clients’ product and therapeutic category
- Utilize available resources to keep knowledge current and work directly with Senior Management to ensure that company’s work upholds regulations and leading practices within our industry
- Develop monthly status reports for clients and internal team
- Promote company’s values in work with internal team members and external stakeholders
- Convey credibility and maintain positive, professional engagement with internal team, clients, and external stakeholders
- Develop ideas for new business opportunities
- Work with Senior Management and the internal team to develop Scopes of Work for new proposals that allow for accurate budgeting of time and resources
- Travel up to 10% of time
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
The Account Manager must have a Bachelor’s degree (minimum) in a science-related field or marketing/communications field with a minimum of 2-4 years of proven pharmaceutical and/or medical communications agency experience developing solutions for medical affairs and/or commercial clients. The ideal candidate is considerate of and responsive to others, and capable of building lasting relationships with team members, leaders, and stakeholders in the medical/pharmaceutical industry. The ability to meet frequently with clients and Eubio Management (in person or via phone) is a must.
Resume and work samples can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the high volume of applicants, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.