Are you a grammarian at heart? Do you secretly proofread your friends’ texts? Does the mere sight of red ink on white paper whisk you off to your happy place?
If so, you may be the perfect candidate to join a vibrant team of medical communicators who are committed to serving clients with both scientific integrity and joy!
Eubio is seeking medical editors/fact-checkers to be a part of our innovative team. To support our high standards and the exemplary work that our clients expect, we are looking for a team member who possesses the following traits:
- Attention to detail
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and to work well under pressure
- Familiarity with AMA style
- Ability to communicate scientific or medical information in a clear and concise manner
- Strong commitment to client satisfaction
- Impeccable integrity
- Ability to work in a team environment and interact at all levels
- Capacity to manage time effectively
Applicants must have a minimum of a master’s degree in a science-related discipline with 2-3 years of work experience, and a sincere desire to serve clients with the goal of making their lives easier. ELS or comparable certification preferred, but not required.
Resume and work samples can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the high volume of applicants, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.