Digital & IT Support Specialist
Are you the go to, tech-savvy guru within your inner circle, the one everyone relies on for their technology needs? Do colleagues often applaud your ability to resolve their technical issues in a most patient, thoughtful way? Do you have an affinity for coding and a desire to create within a digital landscape?
Eubio is an innovative and growing firm that creates valuable health and scientific communications developed by physicians, scientists, and nurses with the mission of sharing information that inspires us all to live our most healthful lives.
We are opening our doors to one remarkable person who:
- Operates with the utmost integrity
- Loves technology and has strong aptitude for programming and development
- Thrives on team satisfaction and attention to detail
- Has strong technical skills and ability to oversee and maintain computer hardware and software systems
- Is highly responsive and can easily establish reasonable and attainable deadlines for resolution
- Can describe a solution in a way that a non-technical person can understand
- Has excellent writing skills needed to prepare instructions via writing for clients and team members
- Excels with a positive outlook on problem-solving and serving the team and clients with joy!
Our Digital & IT Support Specialist will:
- Actively listen to team members to identify both simple and challenging computer or software problems, analyze them, perform necessary research and identify possible solutions
- Serve the team and clients with excellence to solve problems quickly, efficiently and in a manner that leaves clients and/or team members satisfied with the end result
- Resolve technical issues related to network interruptions
- Help team members resolve issues with Eubio-owned equipment, as well as identify potential hardware issues and solutions relative to the programs and applications commonly used within the Eubio workflow
- Evaluate the organization’s IT needs and find ways to improve products and systems currently being used to enhance productivity, security and efficiency
- Monitor data back-up and recovery
- Recommend upgrades and enhancements to leadership, explaining the key benefits of new tech-based investments for the business
- Schedule and supervise IT projects such as upgrades, migrations, system updates and outages
- Assist with the installation and configuring of software and applications to Eubio-owned equipment
- Monitor, report, and work with Google support to quickly resolve any technical issues with Eubio’s Google Suite account (as needed)
- Organize and file documentation pertaining to warranties and instructional guides for computer hardware
- Conduct quality assurance testing of developed client and internal digital/IT solutions. Document and report bugs and usability issues of third-party solutions to the team
- Provide as-needed assessment and procurement of new computer/IT equipment
- Develop and oversee the IT policy, security measures, and best practices for the company
- Assist leadership and operations with the creation of training materials pertaining to application troubleshooting and usages
- Develop and edit website designs into WordPress responsive themes
- Participate in design and development review meetings to fully execute digital solutions
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or related technology field is preferred
- Extensive experience working with different operating systems including Windows and Mac OS
- Ability to prioritize and manage several milestones and projects efficiently
- 2+ years experience developing websites, to include WordPress experience
- 1+ years of work-place experience working collaboratively with a remote team including other developers, designers, strategists, and marketers
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is a remote, contract (as-needed) position. Applicants with significant experience working as independent contractors will be given preference.
Resume and work samples should be sent to [email protected].
Due to the high volume of applicants, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.