Director of Client Solutions
Are you a quick study, someone who excels at rapidly assessing a situation and understanding where value can best be offered? Does the thrill of closing that next big business opportunity make your heart sing? Are you that colleague, the one who inspires others to dream bigger and reach higher because of your vision, your optimism, and your ability to make great things happen?
Eubio is an innovative and growing firm that creates valuable scientific communications developed by physicians, scientists, and nurses with the mission of sharing information that inspires us all to live our most healthful lives.
We are opening our doors to one remarkable person who:
- Operates with the utmost integrity
- Is kind, is credible, and has a long-standing reputation for delivering on what you promise
- Loves listening to others and is excellent at ensuring that others feel seen, heard, and wholly supported as you work with them to develop meaningful solutions
- People remember, because of your optimism, upbeat personality, and how valued you make others feel
- Is blissfully happy when you are successfully identifying new business opportunities, nurturing relationships with others, sharing impactful ideas, and closing deals
- Has a proven track record for opening and growing client accounts with pharma/biotech/medical device clients for medical communications services
- Is team-oriented and, in all professional interactions, will view yourself as a representative of and champion for the Eubio team!
Our Director of Client Solutions will:
- Exemplify Eubio’s core values of integrity, grace, creativity, growth, and a belief in the goodness of life
- Develop and implement strategic business opportunity plans that identify and engage potential clients who can benefit from Eubio’s services
- Create and deliver effective capabilities presentations and proposals that speak to clients’ needs and priorities, and engage in the appropriate follow-up and relationship nurturing necessary to earn clients’ trust and their business
- Continually grow and enhance your industry knowledge, and ability to interpret market dynamics and scientific information, in order to support cross-functional teams in the development of cutting-edge initiatives that complement Eubio’s suite of services while offering clear, appropriate value to clients
- Serve as a leader for cross-functional teams as they engage with clients, deliver valuable solutions, and foster organic growth in these accounts
- Win new business for the company that is in line with Eubio’s strategic growth plan
- Negotiate and secure signed contracts, work orders, or master service agreements related to the work at hand
The Director of Client Solutions’ key measures of success include:
- Delivering a consistent body of work resulting in new business acquisitions that meet or exceed the position’s first-year gross margin goal of $1M
- Delivering a body of work that consistently meets Eubio’s goals for client and project diversification
- Consistently high ratings and feedback from clients and team members noting that, in their interactions with you, you are accessible, responsive, and knowledgeable, and that your words and actions reflect Eubio’s core values and mission
- Minimum BS or BA degree. Advanced degree (e.g., PhD, MD, or PharmD) is preferred, in fields such as life sciences, pharmacy, or medicine, and/or management, marketing, or business
- Minimum of 5 years experience in successful client service roles in biotech/pharmaceutical/medical device industries
- Ability to travel 20% to 40% of the time, on average, once COVID travel restrictions have been lifted
- Highly motivated and impact driven, with a proven track record of connecting clients with meaningful, high-quality medical communications solutions
- Strong business acumen
- Solid negotiation skills
- Experience with relevant therapeutic areas, such as rare diseases, immunology, and oncology/hematology, preferred
- Ability to continually cultivate a strong network of significant relationships across the PHARMA industry
- A reputation for integrity and excellence
- Ability to understand and communicate scientific and clinical data
- Bright and “quick on your feet”—able to offer value-added insights and astute strategic recommendations to clients
This is a remote, full-time position. Eubio values our team members and offers competitive salaries and a benefits package that is built with happiness in mind.
Due to the high volume of applicants, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Individuals selected to continue the application process will be asked to submit a brief video interview, complete an assessment specific to the job requirements, and participate in virtual interviews with Eubio team members.