Eubio is an innovative and growing firm that creates valuable health and scientific communications developed by physicians, scientists, and nurses with the mission of sharing information that inspires us all to live our most healthful lives.
We are opening our doors to one remarkable person who:
- Is committed to team satisfaction and attention to detail
- Has impeccable personal integrity
- Demonstrates strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills
- Quickly manages multiple projects and/or shifting priorities and has the flexibility/ability to multitask
- Thrives as a self-starter who takes pride in his/her work
- Communicates with excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Has proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Has familiarity with Google Apps Suite: Gmail, Google Meet, Google Drive, etc.
- Has had success working remotely
- Displays general digital aptitude (and/or experience with content management systems, project management applications, etc.)
- Assist with project-related deliverables, both scheduled and emergent
- Help team members with scheduling internal and project related meetings, travel, etc.
- Provide administrative assistance to leadership
- Help develop and maintain the company’s document repositories
- Answer all email requests in a timely manner
- Treat all information as confidential and use the highest discretion when handling all agency matters
- Maintenance of electronic filing system and procedures for record retention
- File protection, security, and archiving
- Classification and indexing records for easy retrieval and review
- Maintenance of internal contact database
- Track and file office materials and project-related documents
- Identify and resolve application-based issues with team members
The Operations Support key measures of success include:
- Consistently high ratings and feedback from Eubio’s team on engagement that exemplifies our core values
- Ability to engender trust and confidence among team members in the role as go-to person for support, problem solving, and project assistance
- Quick response times, ability to multitask, and the flexibility to assist with tasks as needed and/or on short notice
- The Operations Support must have a minimum of a Bachelor of Business Administration degree — or a related field — or 3-5 years of relevant work experience.
- Exemplary administrative and office support in a cross-functional team environment, including work with virtual teams
- Understanding of Google Apps Suite, content management platforms and project management software
This is a remote, part-time position. Preference will also be given to candidates based in the Greater Atlanta area. Eubio values our team members and offers competitive salaries and a benefits package that is built with happiness in mind.
TO APPLY: Follow this link to complete an online application, upload your resume and cover letter (please include a narrative on the way in which you’ve contributed to your work environment that makes you most proud), and take a 50-minute assessment. Candidates who pass the assessment will be selected to interview with members of our team.
Due to the high volume of applicants, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.