Scientific Integrity and Impact Director
Are you both a born leader and a certified science geek, driven to find the positive ways in which science can make an impact on the world? Do you have a knack for seeing the big picture while also keeping the details in mind and never losing sight of the things that matter most? Do you thrive when you inspire others to reach their dreams and be the best they can be?
Eubio is an innovative and growing firm that creates valuable scientific communications developed by physicians, scientists, and nurses with the mission of sharing information that inspires us all to live our most healthful lives.
We are opening our doors to one remarkable person who:
- Is a values-driven leader
- Has impeccable integrity
- Fosters vision, purpose, and team accountability
- Thrives on team interaction, mentoring, training, and team building
- Understands and expertly communicates scientific data and strategy
- Quickly designs and implements impactful win-win solutions
- Excels in directing multiple initiatives simultaneously and works well in a fast-paced environment
- Is driven to serve clients with both scientific integrity and joy!
Our Scientific Integrity and Impact Director will:
- Embody Eubio’s values of integrity, grace, creativity, growth, joy and life, and consistently reflect these values and nurture them in their work with our team
- Lead and inspire our talented team of writers and editors to exceed performance goals and achieve their own development aspirations
- Demonstrate excellent clinically oriented communication skills in writing, editing, and oral presentations
- Provide strategic alignment, ensure scientific accuracy, and accept ultimate responsibility for scientific content in all deliverables, including but not limited to advisory boards, speaker programs, slide presentations, publications, and strategic dossiers
- Ensure that all client deliverables produced by our scientific/editorial team meet Eubio’s high-quality standards
- Mentor, direct, and train our scientific/editorial team so that they are operating at their fullest potential
- Employ excellent organizational and client management skills/methodologies, and an advanced understanding of industry regulations and guidelines underpinning medical/ scientific communications in their work with both clients and the Eubio team
- Maximize Eubio’s digital platforms as they direct multiple projects and team workloads under strict timelines
- Leverage proven experience from the pharmaceutical marketing or medical affairs sector and a clear understanding of content production across a wide spectrum of deliverables
- Engage closely with the Client Solutions team to ensure that our standards, processes, and resources for product development are consistently evolving to advance business solutions
- Serve clients in a manner that exemplifies Eubio’s values and our mission to share scientific information that inspires all of us to live our most healthful lives
- Anticipate our clients’ needs, stay abreast of the current scientific landscape that affects their businesses, enhance current solutions, and design new solutions that will help them reach their goals
- Provide superior engagement and support to clients in on-site settings, including facilitation of both client workshops and external expert meetings, as required
- Attend scientific and industry congresses and report on data and emerging trends that are relevant to Eubio and clients
- Through excellent client engagement and superior service, deepen relationships and grow Eubio’s business with our clients
- Employ scientific/editorial expertise and commercial awareness to support Eubio’s business development and fiscal operations
- Complete all other relevant duties as assigned or requested for the support and growth of the organization
The Scientific Integrity and Impact Director’s key measures of success include:
- Consistently high ratings and feedback from Eubio’s team on leadership that exemplifies our core values, and on engagement, direction, and support given to the team
- Demonstrated continual growth of team skills and team synergy
- Consistently high ratings and feedback from clients on Eubio’s forward-thinking approach to developing scientific solutions; Eubio’s fulfillment of its promise to develop high-quality, scientifically sound deliverables that exceed clients’ expectations; and service that reflects Eubio’s mission and core values
- Demonstrated growth of Eubio’s portfolio of deliverables with current and new clients
- An advanced degree in the life sciences (PhD, MD, or PharmD required), as well as four or more years of full-time medical communications experience (agency or pharmaceutical)
- A track record of outstanding client service
- Exemplary leadership in a cross-functional team environment, including work with virtual teams
- Understanding of a variety of therapeutic categories, with a particular emphasis on oncology
This is a remote, full-time position. Eubio values our team members and offers competitive salaries and a benefits package that is built with happiness in mind.
Resume and work samples should be sent to email@example.com.
Due to the high volume of applicants, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.