Stellar Client Solutions Lead
Are you thoughtful and genuinely considerate of the needs of others? Does making others smile make your heart happy? Do you possess superstar vision, that allows you to see opportunities and inspire both clients and team members, as you help them achieve their goals?
Eubio is an innovative and growing firm that creates valuable scientific communications developed by physicians, scientists, and nurses with the mission of sharing information that inspires us all to live our most healthful lives!
We are opening our doors to one remarkable person who:
- Is driven to innovate and implement solutions that benefit clients and team members alike
- Operates with the upmost integrity
- Thrives in a fast-paced, team-oriented culture
- Enjoys and excels at organizing and inspiring teams to exceed client expectations and achieve shared goals
- Is a superstar at discovering new ways to delight clients, and nurture and grow Eubio accounts
- Possesses the tech savvy to optimize productivity tools within a remote environment, including the Microsoft Office and Google G Suite products
- Exemplify Eubio’s core values of integrity, grace, creativity, growth, and a belief in the goodness of life
- Oversee account management: serve as the day-to-day client contact lead
- Inspire team members from a variety of disciplines and roles in a virtual environment
- Cultivate individual and collective team strengths
- Generate project plans, with milestones, considering internal resources and client goals
- Communicate team assignments and timelines through our online portal and ensure that information therein is accurate and updated every other week.
- Ensure proper internal routing of jobs, signoff, and archival of documents within our online portal
- Anticipate gaps and potential challenges with project delivery and proactively implement strategies to ensure success
- Deliver stellar client solutions that are completed according to agreed upon budgets and timelines
- Lead project debriefs to gather team feedback and ensure that the team is continually learning and growing
- Solidify current project-related standard operating procedures (SOPs) and upgrade SOPs as needed to ensure that projects are operating as efficiently as possible, support Eubio’s values, and open the door for enhanced team engagement
- Review all work before it is shared with clients and stakeholders to ensure that it meets Eubio’s standards. Apply thoughtful analysis to effectively provide feedback to the Editorial/Scientific team, as needed
- Work with the financials team to provide financial and statistical data about projects to clients
- Facility using the Microsoft Office and Google Suite of products
- Build positive relationships with clients and external stakeholders in ways that optimizes engagement from all parties and ensures projects are completed according to agreed upon goals
- Develop conversant understanding of clients’ therapeutic area and product, so that you may confidently speak to their key attributes as you engage with both clients’ and the Eubio team
- Stay abreast of regulations and leading practices within our industry and work directly with senior management to ensure that Eubio’s work upholds practice standards
- Continually grow and enhance your knowledge of industry innovations to support appropriate integration into Eubio’s suite of services
- Collaborate with business development and medical team leads to develop cutting-edge client solutions for new business opportunities
- Foster organic account growth by generating and delivering new and expanded solutions for existing clients
- Work in conjunction with financials, business development, and medical team leads to deliver customized pitches and proposals that are carefully aligned with clients goals, desired tactics, and budget
- Travel up to 25% of time
- Complete all other relevant duties, as assigned or requested, for the support and growth of the organization
The key measures of success for the client solution lead include:
- Achieve 20% annual organic growth of current clients through ideation, execution, and successful implementation of innovative client solutions
- Consistently high ratings and feedback from clients on Eubio’s forward-thinking approach to developing solutions; and Eubio’s fulfillment of its promise to develop high-quality deliverables that exceed clients’ expectations
- Consistently high ratings and feedback from clients and team members noting that in their interactions with you, you are accessible, responsive, and knowledgeable, and that your words and actions reflect Eubio’s core values and mission
- Bachelor’s degree (minimum) in a science-related field or marketing /communications field
- A minimum of 4 years of proven pharmaceutical and/or medical communications agency experience developing content-based solutions for medical affairs and/or commercial clients in the pharma/biotech/medical device industries
- Pharmaceutical/medical device marketing experience
- A track record of outstanding client service
- Exemplary leadership in a cross-functional team environment, including work with virtual teams
This is a remote, full-time position. Eubio values our team members and offers competitive salaries and a benefits package that is built with happiness in mind.
Resume and work samples should be sent to email@example.com.
Due to the high volume of applicants, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.